In preparation for the high and holy energies of Winter Solstice December 21, 2021, I am offering a virtual Zoom Gathering so you can receive the initiations of the South American Shamans to become an Earth Keeper.
Join me online via Zoom this November 2021 (recorded)
Dates: Friday – Sunday, Nov 12 – 14
Time: Friday, 6PM – 9PM Eastern
Saturday, 3PM – 6PM Eastern
Sunday, 3PM – 6PM Eastern
Course fee: $125/person (fee due by Oct 31, 2021)
There will be instructional material and homework assignments to help you grow the seeds of these beautiful initiations installed in your energy field.
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request information and be placed on the course attendee list. I will be happy to answer your questions, make payment arrangements, etc.
Awaken your ability to dream an ascended New Earth into being.
Learn to co-create with Spirit!
Release the old so you can hold more Light!
In the Quechua Peruvian high mountain village’s language, “Munay” means Universal Love. “Ki” is from the Japanese word for energy. Together, these words mean Energy of Love.
The prophecies of the ancient Americas speak about a period of great transformation, and foretell of new humans (Homo Luminous) appearing on Pachamama (Mother Earth)… upgraded humans of wisdom and power who live free of fear and abide in their eternal nature, accepting stewardship for all creation.
Based on initiatory practices of the shamans of the Andes and the Amazon, the Munay-Ki are nine rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power, a caretaker of the Earth.
They are energetic transmissions that heal the wounds of the past – the genetic and karmic inheritance we are born with. They transform and upgrade the luminous energy field and re-inform our DNA, enabling us to grow a new body that ages, heals, and dies differently.
The nine rites and transmissions of the Munay-Ki are subtle, yet very powerful and life changing:
1. Healer’s Rite – Hampe Karpay: awakens the healer within you, and also launches your personal healing journey.
2. The Bands of Power – Chumpi Karpay: consists of energetic bands of protections that enable you to walk fearlessly and with beauty in the world. Very important as you begin your healing journey.
3. Harmony Rite – Ayni Karpay: connects you to this lineage’s power animal -> Rainbow Serpent, Jaguar, Hummingbird, Eagle, and Condor. These spirit animals reset our instincts so we can maintain physical and emotional integrity in our lives.
4. Seer’s Rite – Kawak Karpay: awakens the seer within you, and the ability to see into the invisible world of energy and spirit. It establishes new neural connections between the visual cortex, the third eye, and the heart. Thus, the inner vision of the invisible world of subtle energies is awakened together with the grace of those who see with the eyes of love and compassion.
5. Daykeeper’s Rite – Pampa Mesayok Karpay: connects you directly to this ancient Shamanic Lineage of Light that comes from the Star Nations.
6. Wisdomkeeper’s Rite – Alto Mesayok Karpay: connects you to the luminous Wisdom Keepers from the past and the future, who will be available to call in and work with and through you.
7. Earthkeeper’s Rite – Kurak Akuyek Karpay: connects you to the luminous Earth Keepers from the past and the future, who will be available to call in and work with and through you.
8. Starkeeper’s Rite – Mosoq Karpay: awakens the perception of our possible future, warning us about the dangers and opportunities, about the pitfalls and the beauty, unless we take an active role in affecting change we want to see for a better collective and planetary destiny.
9. Creator Rites – Taitanchis Rantis Karpay: stimulates us to discover our infinite nature, not separated from the creative source of all of creation. We become sensitive and aware of our manifesting power. This rite makes us realize that creating is not only a privilege, but also a responsibility, and invites us to create with great love and courage within Universal and Sacred Law, aligned with the Blessed Beauty Way.
The Shamans say, that after you go through the nine rites of the Munay-Ki, you can begin to dream a better world into being – the world that we want our children’s children to inherit.
These rites were first given to ancient teachers by Angelic Star Beings, and now are passed on from the Rite Keeper to the recipient in the form of Light Seeds. Once these seeds are gifted to you by another, it is up to you to grow them into Wisdom and Strength – like the mighty oak tree.
A fire ceremony, from a campfire, bonfire or, in its simplest form, a candle can be used to grow your rites once received. As you receive these rites, you will sense the presence of the Lineage Elders and Beings of Light around you, supporting your spiritual journey.
These rites are not only stages of personal initiation, but can be used to positively impact the collective consciousness of humanity. In essence, the rites are about Reverence and Stewardship of all Life, everywhere, the Elemental Kingdom and Mother Earth (Pacahmama).
As we heal ourselves, he lift up our core Soul Group, our neighborhood, our geographical area and its grid lines, as well as other life forms that are within our Earthly Stewardship. These Rites can set the Receiver on a path of meaningful service to all Life, uniquely expressed by each individual’s Soul Mission.
There is a 10th Rite – the Rite of the Womb. After the Munay-Ki rites are given, I offer the women in the group an additional rite. This initiation is scheduled separately. It is always offered for free! Once you receive this rite, you may offer this to your mother, sister, daughters, and friends. We want to spread the love from healed wombs across the planet. For more information on this rite: https://theriteofthewomb.com or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgKOzx1ooQ&t=64s
If you have questions of any kind, please contact me at: email@example.com